The latest edition of the Maastricht Journal of European and Comparative Law includes the following:
- A.P. van der Mei, 'Combating Reverse Discrimination: Who Should Do the Job?'
- Renée Huijsmans and Gerrit van Maanen, 'Supervisors’ Liability: The Dutch Fireworks Case'
- Phoebus Athanassiou, 'The Orams Case, the Judgments Regulation and Public Policy: An English and European Law Perspective'
- Olivier van der Haegen, 'European Public Policy in Commercial Arbitration: Bridge over Troubled Water?'
- A.P. van der Mei, 'Union Citizenship and the Legality of Durational Residence Requirements for Entitlement to Student Financial Aid'
Post a Comment